BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Andito na Si Pagbabago

I have been longing for an opportunity to finally actualize what I have always wanted to make out of my earthly existence.

To follow the footsteps of the people I admire—people whose idealism never wavered despite the shitty odds, and who channeled their energies instead to substantial endeavors that, you know, actually mattered.

Unfortunately though, these ambitious dreams have taken a back (as in way WAY back) seat during my college years. So much so that I almost forgot that I had these dreams and aspirations in the first place. I became satisfied with coasting along. I had lazily done my “responsibilities”, all in the name of personal comfort.

But deep inside my heart I know that I am more than this scatter-brained pasaway who is always behindhand at everything that he does. I am capable of doing more. So much more.

To everyone who does not have an inkling of belief in what I am saying right now, and what I am about to do, Thank You.

Thank you because all that negativity only serves to fuel my desire to rise up to the challenge of becoming a better version of whoever I was before.

I believe that the opportunity I have been waiting for has finally arrived, knocking gently but persistently on my door.

And hell yes, I am going to open that freaking door.

0 comments: